High performance draper header for harvesting crops that are not at ground level
This platform represents an efficient option when the grains to be harvested are at a height of 7 cm or more from the ground by combining the features of the draper and the simplicity of a rigid cutting bar
Cutting Length: 15, 17, 19, 21, 23 and 25 feet
High resistance, to be applied to different harvester’s brands by means of an adapter with a hydraulic system that allows the angle of attack to be regulated from the cabin of the harvester.
DRAPER FEEDING SYSTEM
It has two draper strips in a transverse direction that work on a fixed structure and a central draper that operates in the direction of advance of the harvester. The delivery auger accompanies the material for correct feeding.
Mechanical System composed of square boxes oil immersed gears and roller chains.
RIGID CUTTING BAR
High resistance spindle holder bar rigidly mounted to the header’s frame. It includes a single blade control from the left side.
The orbital reel is crucial in the rice harvest to achieve a correct feeding in cases of fallen crops.
- The original Piersanti’s tines allow the operator to harvest all the material avoiding losses.
- The system allows the regulation of the angle of attack of the tines according to the type and conditions of the crop to be harvested.
- The reel operating speed is hydraulically calibrated from the cab.
Cam reel for fallen crops equipped with steel tines.
Schumacher Cutting system
- Reinforced structure, built with pipes and profiles.
- Fore carriage system, dual wheels, high resistance axles.
- Bumpers with warning lights.
Rigid Draper DR-1000 Brochure
WHERE TO FIND US
Tomás Araus 548
Noetinger, Córdoba (CP 2563)
+54 3472 470195 / 470777
Be part of our team
SPARE PARTS AND SERVICE
Find the nearest dealer to purchase your Piersanti spare parts
Complete a claims form