The DF 2000 line of draper heads is Piersanti’s Premium proposal
Applicable in cutting, harvesting and windrowing wheat, soybeans, beans, legumes. Fits Class 5 and up combines.
Cutting Length: 25, 30, 35, 37, 40, 42 and 45 feet
BENEFITS OF THE DRAPER SYSTEM
Lower losses per header
Savings of up to 20% fuel
More working hours per day
Better combine performance
Better handling of grains
Lower maintenance cost
Versatile for all brands
OUTSTANDING TECHNICAL FEATURES
ADJUSTMENT OF THE CUTTING ANGLE OF THE HEADER
By means of hydraulic cylinders controlled from the cabin of the combine. It allows the angle of attack of the complete header to be varied according to the crop conditions.
ADJUSTMENT OF THE CUTTING BAR ANGLE
Electric regulation of the flexible cutting angle by means of electric actuators controlled from the harvester’s cabine. (Image 1)
- Less lever effort by moving the center of gravity.
- Better visibility in operation by hiding the hydraulic tubes.
- Free upper beam that prevents material accumulation and improves aesthetics.
It is essential for a proper feeding of the combine.
- The original Piersanti’s tines allow the operator to harvest all the material avoiding losses.
- The system allows the regulation of the angle of attack of the tines according to the type and conditions of the crop to be harvested.
- The reel operating speed is hydraulically calibrated from the cab.
PRE-FEEDER WITH ADAPTABLE SINGLE MASK
For different brands and models of combines. (Image 2)
CARDAN TRANSMISSION OF BLADE CONTROL BOXES
With safeguard cover included, optimizing synchronization during operation. (Image 3)
REDUCED WIDTH BLADES CONTROL BOXES PROTECTION SKID
Reduction in width of the protective skid of the blades control boxes, achieving less tread and losses at the ends of the header.
MAIN TRANSMISSION BY TIMING BELT
Brand: GATES POLYCHAIN® GT CARBON™, carbon fiber.
HIGH PRECISION GROUND COPIER (Wi-Fi Box)
Wi-Fi Box increases the measurement accuracy of the flexible and floating cutting bar due to the incorporation of additional sensors.
It facilitates the harvester and platform’s problem detection and diagnosis, making the work 100% efficient. (Images 4 and 5)
SUPPORT WHEELS (for drapers of 40, 42 and 45 feet)
- They provide stability in the header for crops that are cut at height.
- It has regulations for different types of crops through pneumatic buffers.
- Reinforced structure.
- Jet train system.
- Dual wheels, axles and elastics.
- Bumpers with warning lights.
- Cam reel for complicated growing conditions such as fallen or bedded fields.
- Support wheels on headers shorter than 40 feet.
- Schumacher Cutting system.
- Auger for legumes.
- For rice: Cam reel with steel tines.
Flexible Draper DF-2000 Brochure
WHERE TO FIND US
Tomás Araus 548
Noetinger, Córdoba (CP 2563)
+54 3472 470195 / 470777
Be part of our team
SPARE PARTS AND SERVICE
Find the nearest dealer to purchase your Piersanti spare parts
Complete a claims form